In February, 1982, govt. of Tamil Nadu had established a University named as Bharathiar University at Coimbatore. In May 1985, this university receives grants for many purposes from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi. University named after the name of great poet Subramania Bharathi, who main motto is “educate to elevate”. Bharathiar University has the main motive to spread creative and valuable education among its students so that they can participate in all interactive things. So that those students may become the part of economic and social aspect of our nation.
Some of the courses offered at this university:
- School of management
- School of biotechnology and genetic engineering
- School of chemical sciences
- School of commerce
- School of computer science
- School of economics
- School of educational studies
- School of English and other foreign languages
- School of life science
- School of mathematics and statistics
- School of physical science
- School of social science
- School of Tamil and other Indian languages
- School of history
Students, who want to be enrolled in this university, may get complete information from the university website. Different corners have been placed on this website, one of them is for students so that they will able to check any information. Facilities those are available for students at student corner, given here:
- University departments
- Affiliated colleges
- Online fees payment
- Courses offered
- MHRD – NATS
Recently, higher officials of Bharathiar University result have released in two categories, one is for even semester and another is for odd semester every year. Students, who are enrolled in this university, are looking their result. Students get their result on official site of this university. Result for all type of courses like full time, part time and distance education will be available on official website. They can check their result easily if they have remembered their roll number.
Officials declare result for all courses under different categories:
- Centre for Participatory programmes (CPP)
- Centre for Online Programmes (COP)
- Centre for Collaboration of Industry and Institution (CCII)
Students must follow the all given steps to check their result on Bharathiar University’s official website:
Visit the official website of Bharathiar University.
- Click on the exam result link.
- Now, choose your department and click on desired link in the drop down list.
- After choosing your department, you will be redirected to result page.
- On this page, enter your roll number and password in the respective blank field and submit.
- Your result will be shown to you on your screen.
- Save it and take print out of this score card.
Some rules and regulations also declared when result declared. Students will secure more than 35 % marks in each subject, will be considered as qualified. Failed students may apply for reappear or supplementary exams so that they will clear their degree course. Marks and division criteria are given here:
More than 60 first
In between 50 and 60 second
Less than 50 third